Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Wardrobe Malfunction

Unfortunately, in my eagerness to get out of the house yesterday and on the road to DC I managed to forget my running shorts. I am left with several options:

a) Borrow a pair of my boyfriend's giant mesh gym shorts (I might need suspenders too).

b) Run in men's boxers (preferably ones with an obnoxious print).

c) Buy a new pair (downside: $$).

d) Go sans pantalones (see the wiki page for "nudity in sport").

It's a tough call. Too bad I don't know how to set up some kind of voting mechanism so that I could avoid making a decision all together. I will add that to my to do list along with "read more books" and "take an art class." Feel free to voice your opinion in the comments section.

5 comments:

  1. boxers all the way.

    it's awesome that you are doing this.

    love,
    s.

    xxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. c'mon you know my fish ones w/the glow in the dark skeletons would look perfect

    ReplyDelete
  3. DUDE i have some of your running shorts. they are black and yellow or something. they remind me of a dads running shorts. i wore them for my race.

    ReplyDelete
  4. for the record, she followed the will of the electorate

    ReplyDelete