Tuesday, June 23, 2009

El Regreso

I just got my bike (not mine, but it's exactly the same) back from DC, and it has been truly missed. In an effort to make up lost time I decided to cycle to all of my dog walks today instead of use the car. It was a really great day, but my legs were definitely killing me by the time I got home at 4:30 PM. I actually had to walk it up the last hill because I just couldn't find it in me to pedal. For whatever dumb reason I always feel a little embarrassed about walking the bike, but c'est la vie. Using google maps I figured that my total mileage for the day was just short of 20 miles. The longest rides were 6 miles of which there were two, so it wasn't anything too crazy. Combined with the walks, it was a pretty active day. But I don't know what YOU guys are up to, so maybe that is considered mellow. Intimidate me in the comments section.

4 comments:

  1. i took a shuttle to work yesterday then came home in the afternoon and worked from bed. i migrated to the couch for nyc prep. then back to bed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. agh yeah so jealous of all yr runnin/walkin/bikin, em.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow. i walked about 4 miles today, that's it. you go girl.

    ReplyDelete