Saturday, July 18, 2009

First World Problems

What's better than dog poop in your yard? Oh, I don't know, maybe a wooden cut out of a pup in the midst of doing the deed permanently installed for everyone to see. Seems like an odd way to say you don't want people to let their dogs relieve themselves on your lawn.


I always think the anti-excrement signs are a little unfair because you can't really predict when the dog will want to go and then it feels really messed up to pull him/her away just so some one's stupid grass can remain untainted. Outty.

2 comments:

  1. yes this really confuses me and really stresses me out for about 3 minutes of each day. i'm like, I'M GONNA PICK IT UP...like, is it a sin for that pile to be on their lawn for under 10 seconds? i hate when i let penny go in someone's lawn and mid-squat (for her) i look up and realize the lawn-owner is staring at ME. i just hold up the plastic bag and sheepishly shrug my shoulders.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is the little poop dangling out really necessary? You'd think we could just filled in the blank from the stance alone.

    ReplyDelete