Thursday, August 13, 2009

Tarheel running

I have been staying in Chapel Hill the last week taking care of my pal's dog Nona (see last post for pics). I am so so so in love with this pup and so is everyone that meets her. Even though she chews on stuff and can be a little naughty tryin' to sneak on the bed while her mom is away, she is just so cute it is impossible to be mad at her. Oh god just thinking about how cute she is...eeetz keeeeling me! And I digress...

The point is I have been running around Carrboro and Chapel Hill this week which has been pretty nice for a change of scenery. It was crazy hot Monday and Tuesday so I had a couple pitiful jaunts (no seriously, it was sad), but I picked it up last night when the weather was perfect with a nice 8-miler.

Oh did I mention my favorite boyfriend (I have a few) has finally moved down here? Yay.

4 comments: