Tuesday, August 18, 2009

♥ Dolla Dolla Billz ♥

So despite the fact that I took a few too many days off from training and then went out today with spirits low and had a really sad little jaunt full of walking breaks, things really are looking great. The most recent batch of donations I sent in just processed and we (yes, YOU!) raised $7000!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just can't believe this. Never in my wildest dreams did I think this would happen. The love and support I have received from friends and family so far is blowing me away. On top of that, there's the support from people I have never met. People that knew my mom many years ago and didn't even know she had been sick have sent me words of encouragement and unspeakably generous donations. I will be thanking every one individually in the coming weeks, but I just want to say it right now because I am so ridiculously full of gratitude: THANK YOU SO SO SO MUCH.

4 comments: