Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Poor feet

On Saturday I did a 15 mile run with the training group. It went surprisingly well. Until about 10PM that is. I could kick myself for not coming straight home and putting my feet in an ice bath (ahh!), but I was sleepy and climbed into bed as soon as I got out of the shower. Then I proceeded to do my dogwalks for the day, then went to see The Never/Hammer/others play which required standing up, then I walked down the street for Lady DJs. I think my fatal error was wearing these really crappy shoes with zero arch support. The next day walking was excruciating. Unfortunately I had more dogwalks so I had to take it really easy and forced Zack to come with me in case I had to give up. My feet are feeling much better today as I have basically stayed off of them completely since Sunday night. I am definitely going to the running store to get some new inserts before I run tonight.

Whining complete.

3 comments: